The Zodiac Signs in Class

Each of the Zodiac signs are full of strong personalities, but how do these personalities translate into the roles played in a classroom? Are you at the top of the list, beloved by all? Or are you doomed to be a scrub lord for all eternity? Let’s find out.

The element of the sign (Air, Water, Earth, or Fire) will be indicated by the symbol next to the name of the sign:
(F) Fire (A) Air (E) Earth (W) Water

Most Tolerable

(F) Aries (March 21 – April 19) – Widely known as the class clown, this person will never pass up on an opportunity to be entertaining to their peers. Although a bit annoying at times, it’s impossible to hate them, and they can easily charm their way out of any situation they find themselves in. Aries are determined to make everyone in the room smile and take pride in bringing others happiness.

(F) Leo (July 23-August 22) – With a yearning to waste class time, this person talks to the teacher about anything and everything that isn’t school related. This includes weekend plans, family matters, and anything they could possibly think of. They are one of the most tolerable students because they are highly likable, and you should be thankful for every minute of free time you receive because of them. Leos are intensely social and extremely laid back, with few worries about life.

(A) Aquarius (Jan 23-Feb 22) – Quiet and friendly, Aquarius will be found doodling at all hours. This could be due to the agonizing boredom that their explosively creative minds are sentenced to in school. The only way to free them from the treacherous doodle loop is to have a deep conversation with them. It is almost always worth it.

(E) Capricorn (Dec 23-Jan 22) – Often found doing homework for their next class, this person knows how to procrastinate at expert levels. They are usually too busy and focused to engage in conversation. No matter how many times the teacher tells them to stop, they are relentless and don’t care about getting in trouble. You may refer to them as the master-procrastinator.

(W) Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 22) – This person won’t remove their headphones for the next seven hours so it is very risky talking to them with high expectations of holding a conversation. Scorpios are intense and passionate creatures with similarly vivid emotions. They are quick and accurate judges of character. Do not antagonize them or poke them with your pencil. Leave them alone and they will refrain from roasting you like a Christmas ham.

(A) Gemini (May 21- June 20) – Missing from class, it is safe to say this person is either still in bed or stuck in line at Starbucks, and has probably still not realized their untimeliness. The gears in the mind of a Gemini are constantly spinning and it is typical of them to forget information or have a short attention span. If by some amazing miracle they do manage to appear in class, everything they do depends on their mood. Engage them with caution, an open mind, and a humorous attitude.

(W) Cancer (June 21-July 22) – You will likely catch them copying off of their friend’s paper. When that backfires, they just move on to the next of many friends that surround them in the class. These people form very close bonds with their friends and treasure loyalty. Due to their unpredictable emotions, you should ignore their childish actions until the whole class is punished for their cheating, (at which point, they must be shunned). Cancers don’t like to be insulted, but they respect authority and react best to respectful yet stern disciplining.

(F) Sagittarius (Nov 23-Dec 22) – Inevitably, this person will either be yelled at or get their phone taken away for texting so much. Sagittarius is fun-loving and energetic, searching for a way to make their boring situation more exciting. Additionally, they do not thrive well when forced into a routine, so the school may be where they act most delinquent. Depending on the teacher, this may turn into a dangerously tense situation for all their classmates who own a cell phone. If this person isn’t sneaky, be prepared for strict rules regarding the use of electronic devices.

(W) Pisces (Feb 23-March 21) – Light-hearted and carefree, you may catch this student singing, laughing at their own jokes, or ignoring all assigned work. Caution should be taken, as other students with attention issues may be very easily distracted by this person. Although the school is a breeze to them, Pisces does best in the most creative of subjects such as art class, band, or even creative writing. They are shy and true to themselves and do not wish to compete with other students. This may lead to untapped potential or a student scared to raise their hand.

(E) Virgo (August 23-Sept 22) – An absolute teacher’s pet, this person kisses up without an ounce of shame. They may manifest themselves as the only student who passed the test or even as the creator of that project that your teacher kept for eight years to show off as a perfect example. They will finish all their homework, pass with flying colors and get accepted to every college they apply to. However, they are not to be envied, as they crave approval and are constantly searching for praise from others. Although modest, they have a most annoying know-it-all air about them.

(E) Taurus (April 20 – May 20) – Constantly asking questions, correcting the teacher, and making pointless comments, Taurus may become hard to ignore. You’d better hope you brought your earbuds to class because long political tangents are almost a guarantee. (Even if you’re in math class).

(A) Libra (Sept 23-Oct 22) – Searching for peace in the most aggravating of ways, their favorite method of torture is reminding the teacher to collect the homework, the biggest classroom foul. You may never know why these students are such prudish, but it doesn’t matter. Their lawful evil energy fills the classroom like stress fills the halls during exam week.

Least Tolerable