The student news site of Westwood High School.

Westwood Horizon

Westwood Horizon

Westwood Horizon

Top 8 Places to Go on Vacation

California
California
  • Italy

• New York City

• Hawaii

• Brazil

• Japan

• California

• Florida

• Caribbean

1. Florida has many cool opportunities such as going to Disney World and visiting crystal clear oceans.
  2. Hawaii is relaxing and has a calming effect on people. The beautiful landscapes and many outdoor activities will allow you to see an abundance of wildlife.
  3. California can get hot, but the ocean will help cool you off. In California, a simple walk down the pier can be very eventful. Plus, new experiences can include visiting national parks such as Yosemite National Park.
  4. Brazil has many tourist attractions. Trying Brazilian food and traveling to Machu Picchu can be an interesting and eye-opening event for viewing Brazilian culture.
  5. The Caribbean has great art and culture in its museums. Beaches, zip lines, and cultural music provide many unique activities.
  6. New York City is a wonderful place to travel to during the summer because it will give you a break from the heat. The different stores and shows provide many opportunities to see new, updated fashion and theatre.
  7. Italy has a lot of creative and diligently developed architecture that is significant to its culture. Each city possesses an individual feature to offer to the country.
  8. Japan is developing new technology that will surprise a lot of Americans. These special creations make Japan a very memorable place to visit.